The Australian Dermatology Nurses’ Association is committed to providing you with the opportunity for professional development and support. We are a professional nursing organization encompassing a broad range of nurse specialists, reflective of the common goal of achieving optimal care for patients presenting with dermatological conditions.
The benefits of being a member of ADNA are:
- Attendance at State Education Days at membership rates
- Attendance at Annual ADNA National Conference at membership rates
- Access to the ADNA Newsletters issued 3-4 times a year
- Access to members section of the ADNA website
- Eligibility for Awards to travel Interstate and Internationally to dermatology education events.
- Professional Opportunities
- Sharing information through the ADNA website and newsletter
- Networking opportunities at Australian and International Conferences and Education meetings
- To develop organisational skills and be part of the ADNA Committee
- To participate and contribute in the organising of the Annual ADNA National Conference and State Education Days
- Participation in the online Discussion Forum in the members section
- Subsidised entry to the Annual National ADNA Conference and State Education Days
- Award opportunities to attend Australian and International Dermatology Events
- Invitation to attend the Australasian College of Dermatologists (ACD) Annual Conference Scientific Program at greatly reduced registration fees
Membership to a professional organization is Tax Deductible.
Please note, all membership pricing listed is in AUD.
2020 Fee Waiver: We value our members and appreciate and understand, that some of our members may find it difficult to justify the cost of paying their ADNA membership fee for this year due to COVID-19 and a possible change in their work conditions, as well as the postponement of the ADNA conference and events, therefore the Executive Committee have agreed to waive the annual membership fees for 2020. This means that all ADNA members will be renewed automatically for the period of 1 April 2020 – 31 March 2021 and will not be required to pay the $100 membership fee.
Any members that have recently joined ADNA or have already renewed their ADNA membership for this year, will be provided a complimentary membership for the next membership year, 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022. ADNA Administration will automatically move these members forward to 2022 and send a confirmation email.
We hope you are all keeping well and staying safe in this difficult time. This will be a very long and hard year for all Australians and will change our lives forever. Stay strong!