The Australian Dermatology Nurses’ Association is committed to providing you with the opportunity for professional development and support. We are a professional nursing organization encompassing a broad range of nurse specialists, reflective of the common goal of achieving optimal care for patients presenting with dermatological conditions.
The benefits of being a member of ADNA are
- To State Education Days at membership rates
- To Annual ADNA National Conference at membership rates
- Access to the ADNA Newsletters issued 3-4 times a year
- Access to members section of the ADNA website
- Eligibility for Awards to travel Interstate and Internationally to dermatology education events.
- Sharing information through the ADNA website and newsletter
- Networking opportunities at Australian and International Conferences and Education meetings
- To develop organizational skills and be part of the ADNA Committee
- To participate and contribute in the organizing of the Annual ADNA National Conference and State Education Days
- Participation in the online Discussion Forum in the members section
- Subsidized entry to the Annual National ADNA Conference and State Education Days
- Award opportunities to attend Australian and International Dermatology Events
- Invitation to attend the Australasian College of Dermatologists (ACD) Annual Conference Scientific Program at greatly reduced registration fees
- Membership to a professional organization is Tax Deductible
Please note, all membership pricing listed is in AUD.